Im loving Paris vibe so much. I can’t believe it our last day here, & that means the end of our adventure across Europe. To be honest, I’m the most happy, lucky & thankful girl in the world,I got to live a incredible learning experience in Milano. Plus the fact of traveling around Europe with my boyfriend; I mean what else would I ask for?
Último día en París y el final de nuestra aventura en Europa. Para ser honesta, soy la chica más feliz, afortunada y agradecida en el mundo, llegué a vivir una increíble experiencia en Milano y a esto sumémosle, el hecho de viajar por Europa con mi novio; Que más podría pedir?
Scroll down for more
I’ll leave you a few of my fav places & activities in Paris
Loving the Paris Vibe All the Way:
- Musée du Louvre. Everyone should def make time for this museum, believe me it has way more than just the Monalisa, in fact is one of the most valued museum in the world so imagine!
- Notre Dame Cathedral. Long lines to get in but totally worth it, you’ll get crazy with the stained glass.
- Jardin des Tuileries. Perfect spot for that paris vibe on point! get yourself a book and coffee or wine and let time pass.
- Go to Louis Vuitton on Champs-Elysées. One of the best flagship stores you will ever set your foot in, honestly don’t care if you can buy something there just get in there for the fun.
- Laurie’s macarons. Best place to do a taste off, don’t forget to get the mint, coffee & berry.
- Luxembourg Gardens. Great place to buy art from a true Parisian artist.
- Seine River Cruise cliche dinner but who cares!
- Les Invalides, a.k.a. the tomb of Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Get to a Parisian flea market.
Les dejo algunos de mis lugares y actividades favoritas en París
Paris Vibe hasta el final:
- Museo de Louvre. Todo el mundo debe hacer tiempo para este museo, créanme que tiene mucho más que sólo la Monalisa, de hecho es uno de los museos más valorados en el mundo!
- Catedral de Notre Dame. Les espera una gran fila para entrar, pero vale la pena, tienen algunos nos los vitrales mas impresionantes que he visto.
- Jardín de las Tullerías. Un lugar perfecto para ese ambiente de Parisino! consigue un libro y el café o vino y dejar pasar el tiempo.
- Ir a Louis Vuitton en los Campos Elíseos. Una de las mejores tiendas que podrías vista en tu vida, honestamente no importa si pueden comprar algo, solo entren por el hecho de admirarla.
- Laurie’s macarons. El mejor lugar para degustar estas delicias, no se olviden de probar la menta, café y bayas.
- Jardines de Luxemburgo. El mejor lugar para comprar arte de un verdadero artista parisino.
- Cena cliche en un crucero por el Sena, pero a quién le importa!
- Los inválidos, alias la tumba de Napoleón Bonaparte.
- Ir a un mercado de pulgas de París.
Wow. Your images are amazing. The quality is top notch..and ofcourse, Paris…how beautiful!!! Love your sunnies by the way 🙂
Thuli, thanks for your comment, paris is beautiful! PS the are ray Ban 🙂
Your photo’s are so good!! It looks like a beautiful trip to paris. It is a dream of mine to visit Louis Vuitton!
I hope you get a chance to walk through that door, its amazing! my boyfriend had to drag me out of there lol
Nice post!Paris is always a great idea and it looks amazing through your photos
its is def one of my fav cities I mean is just breath taking
I’ve done two of these! Notre Dame was magnificent and breathtaking! My friend dragged me to LV to exchange her purse, and I’m so glad I did, it was so cool inside. I didn’t get the opportunity to enter the Louvre, but next time I will!
well Star you better do everything you want in Paris, overtime Im there I keep on discovering new stuff to do
Loved this post! Such a great read 🙂 oh how I wish I could go there.. *already booking plane tickets* hahah 😀
<3: Jasmin N
Jasmin, thanks so much for following 🙂 glad you liked the post, haha book 2 plain tickets I wanna go back
Your pics are absolutely beautiful! Paris is very much still on my bucket list, I have worked my way through Italy (though I would kill to go back and do it again – still so much I haven’t seen) but being in Australia makes Europe travel very expensive – not to mention almost 30hours flight time.
OMG! I so wanna to Australia, got some friends there that send me pics and man its beautiful!! thats def in my bucket list. Hope you get a chance pretty soon to go to Paris even if its a long trip
Amazing photos, I also love the Paris so much!
Thanks Araceli im so happy to see you liked it
Never been to Paris but I think it’s absolutely beautiful and can’t wait to go. looks like you had a fabulous time in the city of love 🙂
Kerry, hope to see you pics soon! i def loved the city!
Looks like you had a fantastic time in Paris!! Lucky you. All the pics are awesome. I’m hoping one day I can go to Paris too and see all the places you listed here!!
& I hope you get to go soon & share with us your pics, it was an amazing trip thanks
Paris is such a great place for great art museums and delicious food!
OMG the FooD!! lol im a happy food girl and traveling there is the best to try new flavors
Great post and great photos!
Awesome photos of Paris! I was there last weekend and this post makes me want to go back! One thing I didn’t do in Paris that you mentioned was getting Macaroons!I still don’t know how I missed that.
So happy you got to go there & had a great time as me :)! believe me you have to try those Macaroons I got a large box to bring back to my place and they lasted about a week, my brother loves them lol
Great post , really enjoyed that ! Well worth sharing as your photos are brilliant as well ! A lovely blog all together , I love that you write in spanish and english ( I live in Spain 🙂 ) , makes it easy to share for different groups of friends !
Thanks Klaudia, Im so happy you liked my blog & my photos 🙂 I love Spain to bad this trip I couldn’t go there but i wish i can soon, ill need tips from a local 🙂 hope to get to see you back here soon.
I’ve heard mixed reviews of Paris, but after reading/seeing this.. I have to finally go.
It’s been 10 years since I have been to Paris, I am so ready to go back. Love your post, it brings back great memories for me.
Beautiful pictures! I hope to visit one day!
Awesome post! I have always wanted to go to Paris & hopefully will be visiting Paris this September for the first time! I love ur photos:) http://www.afashionholicslife.blogspot.com
Your photos look so beautiful and so are you! Paris is my dream and you have just enraged my desire of going there. Glad you had a fun time! 🙂
Excellent post! I want to visit Paris myself some day, hopefully in the next year or so. Definitely need to keep this post in mind when planning!
Never get sick of visiting Paris. It has so much to offer. Thanks for sharing new insight on things to go there 🙂
Such lovely pictures you have! “Psyche revived by Cupid’s kiss” is one of my absolutely favourites!! I didn’t even know it was in the Louvre! Went to Paris just for couple of days and didn’t havea chance to go inside the famous museum! You just gave me one more reason to go back! 🙂
Such lovely pictures you have! “Psyche revived by Cupid’s kiss” is one of my absolutely favourite scuptures!! I didn’t even know it was in the Louvre! Went to Paris just for couple of days and didn’t have chance to go inside the famous museum! You just gave me one more reason to go back! 🙂
You’re indeed a great photographer! 🙂